Monday 11 January 2016

Mac Burgundy times 9 palette - REVIEW




I'm a big face of Mac skin based products, when I saw they did these palettes, I knew I had to get one. The eyeshadows in the palette are smaller than the normal Mac eyeshadows, but still a decent size and perfect for makeup bags and travelling. There are four colour options for the palette, Burgundy, Amber, Purple and Navy. Burgundy caught my eye but I'd also like to try the Amber palette.


 

The burgundy palette consists of; honey lust, poppyseed, quarry, antiqued, embark, noir, haux, star violet and and sketch. I think the colour selection is good, however, poppy seed (middle of the top row) isn't as pigmented as the other colours, and once you rub it enough to get colour it is very similar to quarry, just slightly lighter (the one next to it). 

Honey lust, poppyseed, quarry, antiqued, embark, noir. 

 Haux, star violet, sketch. 

There's a good mix of colours to have an everyday eye look and a night time look. The darker colours are nice to warm up an eye look in the crease. The lighter colours are nice for everyday looks and I love using honey lust in the corner of the eye in to the middle, it adds something. 

I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone who wants it, for eyeshadows it's reasonably price at £30. It gives you enough choice to test colours you may want to purchase in the full size for your collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment