Sunday 3 January 2016

Why I welcome 2016



So here we are, 2016. I admittedly usually dismiss the 'new year, new me' attitude, and I'm not saying that will change this year but I have a new thought process regarding the new year. Of course there are things I could and probably and should change, but above all of the general be healthier, lose weight, be more organised resolutions, I think happiness needs to be the priority.

2015 was a 'meh' year, I graduated University and finally have a Ba Hons. University was so consuming and draining and unless you go through the experience yourself you will not understand. The work load is intense and it takes every piece of you to complete it, especially the dissertation, but I did it and I am proud of myself for that. Now I am thrown in to the 'real' world, I am frantically trying to find a job that I can be happy in and it is my goal this year to do that (sooner rather than later).

In 2016 I want to be happy. Completely happy. I am going to spend more time with friends and family, go to the beach more and explore the County I live in. Take more photos, create more memories...and.... spend more time with my dogs. Look how fast time is flying by, the little worries of life should remain that, little. Take a deep breath the next time you feel overwhelmed or stressed and really ask yourself this question, "Will this matter in 5 years?".

No comments:

Post a Comment