Wednesday 27 January 2016

Visit to Chapel Porth, Cornwall




The other day I took a drive to Chapel Porth in Cornwall, which is a short drive from my house. For those of you who want to visit, head towards St Agnes then when you come to the main round about there, there should be a sign stating where the beach is, it's the first turn on the roundabout. The drive is down a narrow cliff which is exposed to a big drop. There are no supportive fences or anything reassuring closing off the edge to be honest, but keeps the place looking rural and a bit eery, I like it. On this particular day the carpark was jam packed, I managed to find a space to park near the toilets, next to the parking machine. The carpark was £2.00 until 'Dusk', I loved that it said that, it reminded me of Peter Pan. The beach was beautiful, its a little walk across some pebbles but once who get past that the sand is golden and soft, there are a lot of streams to the side, next to cliffs that lead in to the sea. The water was clear and people at the beach' dogs enjoyed running through them. The weather was quite overcast but blue sky broke through now and again. Here is a selection of photos I took form the day!






















No comments:

Post a Comment