Thursday 10 September 2015

How I edit my Instagram photos!

This is my Instagram page, I love taking photos and slightly editing them to suit my feed. I have so many photos of memories from the past couple of years and love looking at other peoples too. 


For the past year or so I've always edited my photos on an app called 'Afterlight'. There are so many great options to change the brightness and sharpness as well as many filters. I also use the frames on this app! 




First of all I like to crop the image, it changes the focal point of the picture and can neaten images up to look more professional. I shall then play around with the brightness/contrast and sharpness and then potentially move on to a filter before adding the frame to upload directly to Instagram. 




Leave a comment on how you edit your pictures, or if there's an app you recommend I check out. Leave your Instagram usernames if I should check out your page also, I'm always looking for new pages to follow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment